Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Swatches: Nicole By OPI - Justin Bieber Collection (Part 2)

Hey guys!
Here is the second part of the 'One Less Lonely Girl' collection (by the way, I did NOT buy the whole collection). So, here are the swatches and reviews :)
Left to Right: My Favorite Gold, Give Me The 1st Dance, Fuchsia Wife, My Lifesaver

Left to Right: My Favorite Gold, Give Me The 1st Dance, Fuchsia Wife, My Lifesaver
Left to Right: My Favorite Gold, Give Me The 1st Dance
Left to Right: Fuchsia Wife, My Lifesaver
Description and Reviews:

My Favorite Gold: This is an okay colour. It's a gold shimmer polish, with a hint of lime green. The picture doesn't really show the green, but it is there. It's a pretty sheer polish, even on the third coat it's not completely opaque. Honestly, I thought it would have been like 'Give Me The 1st Dance' which was pretty much perfect in the first coat.

Give Me The 1st Dance: Okay, so this is a silver foil polish, and it's awesome. It was basically opaque in just one coat, which mean's it's going to be awesome for Konad (woohoo!). It also dries pretty quickly too, which is a plus.

Fuchsia Wife: Glitter!! I Love this colour, although the camera didn't. It hardly even picked up on any of the colours this polish has to offer. It's a fuchsia colour with light pink/blue/red flakes of glitter. The glitter is pretty subtle on the nail, but in sun light it's really pretty. My only complaint is that it's not as opaque as I thought it would have been. My swatch is three coats, and it's still not perfect. I'm thinking a fourth one would do the trick.

My Lifesaver: This is a turquoise/Tiffany blue creme colour. Opaque in two coats, but I went with 3 just to be safe. Honestly, did I need this polish? No. The only reason I bought it was to swatch it for you guys :) Actually I bought it to so I could do a comparison of My Lifesaver to China Glazes 'For Audrey', which will be up in the next few days!

The only Bieber polish I wanted but couldn't get was 'Make U Smile", which I plan on getting at some point of time.

That's it for my Bieber collection!

Now it's time to do a new NOTD :)
Any suggestions?!?!
-Kaylie

No comments:

Post a Comment