Monday, April 4, 2011

Mini Haul

Hey, here's a mini haul for you guys!
Not Shown: Burts Bees Lemon Cuticle Butter & Beautique Lip Liner in Currant, Nivea Lip Hydrocare

Left to Right: Never Glum Plum, Shower Together, China Rouge, Electric Sapphire

I bought the first three polishes at my local Sally's Beauty Supply. The Nina Ultra Pro polish in Never Glum Plum ($5.99 with a Sally's member card) isn't showing up well in the picture. It's actually this gorgeous grey tinted plum colour. I'll do swatches of these as soon as I get a nail wheel. The China Glaze  ($5.49) colours are a lot deeper in person. The Shower Together blue is an amazing. Electric Sapphire I picked up half off at Icing (Reg $5).



Left to Right: Sultry Violet, Vivid Plum, White Diamond, Precious Pink
 This is another Flaunt Beauty palette from Icing (I bought while picking up giveaway goodies!) This one is "Parisian Plum" The Sultry Violet colour is a darker version of Never Glum Plum. They're all a satin finish. The Vivid Plum is a rich brownish purple.  White Diamond is your standard white. Precious pink is exactly what it sounds like, a very soft pink.  I'm excited to do a FOTD with this palette! I also added in a NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk (hint hint) that I've had for awhile. I'm gonna do a review/comparison with these very soon. 

So that's my little haul! The giveaway stuff should be posted soon, we just have to get it all together and take pictures and talk about the rules.  I hope you guys are excited!

Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment