Saturday, April 2, 2011

OPI Femme De Cirque Swatches

Hey Guys,
I said I would have these up today, so here they are!
This image was fouind in a google search - my camera died :(
Left To Right: So Many Clowns...So Little Time, Step Right Up, In The Spot-Light Pink, I Juggle...Men
Left To Right: So Many Clowns...So Little Time, Step Right Up, In The Spot-Light Pink, I Juggle...Men

So Many Clowns...So Little Time, Step Right Up

In The Spot-Light Pink, I Juggle...Men
REVIEW:

So Many Clowns...So Little Time: This is a creme nude colour. Pretty opaque in 3 coats, but I did 4 on these so that the colour difference was more visible.

Step Right Up: This is a light creme pink. Veryyyyyy similar in colour with 'So Many Clowns...So Little Time'. Once again, I did this in 4, so that the colour difference is more visible. Also pretty opaque in 3 coats.

In The Spot Light Pink: This is my favorite out of all of these. It's a baby pink creme, but it is very sheer. This is done in 4 coats, and is still not fully opaque. It is nice for barely there nails, or for finishing a french tip mani. I really like it.

I Juggle...Men: This is a fine iridescent glitter top coat. It's very pretty, and would look beautiful over any colour. This is also pretty subtle, so I think it would be beautiful over a french mani aswell. Another favorite from this collection.

I only bought the mini's for this collection because I honestly didn't know if I would ever use them much. Generally I'm more of a brights person, so I think getting the mini's was a great choice. I think I might invest in a regular bottle of "I Juggle...Men" though, because it's soo nice. I love it.
That's all I have for you today!
Are you trying out this collection?
-Kaylie

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving the soft prettiness of the Femme de Cirque collection. They're so delicate. But...what do you think...would you wear any of them for your wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would because they are so subtle and feminine. I think Step Right Up would be a good one, it's a very light pale pink, very nice!

    ReplyDelete