Saturday, March 19, 2011

FOTD: St. Paddy's Day Edition!

My first face of the day post!

I'm already going to make excuses, I could NOT, for the the life of me, get a good picture! I tried my camera, phone, photobooth, everything and the one posted was the only semi-decent one. It isn't true to colour, it was more lime green with a deep forest green and black in the crease and outer corner. So here's the picture and a list of products I used!

Face Products
L'Oreal True Match Super Blendable in C1 Alabaster
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NC15
MAC Mineral Skin Finish Natural in  Light
MAC blush Tenderling as contour
MAC Mineral Skin Finish in Triple Fusion (discontinued) as a highlight
Benefit's Dandelion blush
MAC Fix+

Eye Products
Mica Bella in Daydream on inner corner and highlight
Mica Bella in Iridescence over outer three quarters of lid
Sigma's Lady Jane in outer corner and crease
Merle Norman's Matte Black in outer corner
Estee Lauder pencil liner in Soft Smudge Black 
Shiseido Fine Eyeliner pen in Black
Cover Girl's Lash Blast Fusion in Very Black

I'm also wearing Avon's lip conditioner in clear... I'm not a big gloss or lipstick person... unless it's red!
Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions, leave a comment! I'm pretty green (haha) when it comes to FOTD's, feedback is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment