Saturday, March 19, 2011

Haul!


Hey guys!

This is my first haul post!  It's actually the first time I've bought make up in a couple of months. I've been feeling down lately and decided to treat myself! So here's my little haul!


I FINALLY purchased the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I live in Newfoundland, Canada and no one carried Urban Decay until December of last year. We don't have a MAC or Sephora either *collective gasp*. I know, it pains me. Shipping here is a bitch. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. THE NAKED PALETTE!!! I can't express how excited I am to have this. I absolutely adore neutral colours. I don't even think I would need any other colour than what's in this palette. The quality of the eyeshadow, the easy blending and colour payoff is amazing. If you're looking to get into higher end make up, this is definitely a palette to check out! My next post will be colour swatches! I also picked up two Annabelle eyeshadows, I've yet to use anything from this brand so I'll do a first impressions post at a later date! 

I also purchased a new brush, it's a 1/2 Loew-Cornell 270 Maxine's Mop.  It's a natural bristle paint brush that I got from Michaels. It's perfect for packing on colour. I use this brush EVERY day. It's similar to MAC's 239 for a fraction of the price! 


On to nail polishes! While I don't wear polish that often (calm down, Kaylie). I've really been wanting some matte colours to try. I decided to check out L.A. Girl and L.A. Colours since it was VERY affordable.  The picture doesn't quite show the matte blue true to colour, it's a little deeper than what's pictured. So here's a list of colours and prices (Canadian) of everything pictured!

L.A. Girl Matte in Alpine Green - $2.99
L.A. Girl Matte in Black - $2.99
L.A. Girl Matte in Blue Twilight - $2.99
L.A. Colours in Ruby Slippers - $1.99
L.A. Colours Art Deco in Magenta - $1.99
L.A. Colours Art Deco in Sky Blue - $1.99
L.A. Colours Art Deco in Black - $1.99
Revlon Nail file - $1.99
Sally Hansen cuticle remover (not shown) - $8.49

Urban Decay Naked Palette - $58
Annabelle Studio in Dayglow - $4.25
Annabelle Studio in Reverie - $4.25
Loew-Cornell brush - $8.49


I will be doing colour swatches and maybe try my hand at some nail of the days soon! Stay tuned!

Jenny



1 comment: