Saturday, March 26, 2011

NOTD: Birthday Nails

Hey guys!
Yesterday it was my friends birthday, and I did her nails. They came out pretty cute!! I found the cupcake design on google, and used it because it was so freakin' cute. I love it.
PRODUCTS USED:
  • China Glaze - For Audrey (pinky and thumb background)
  • Avon - Cotton Candy (heart) mixed with Nicole by OPI - I Pink I Love Him
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White (icing and 17)
  • Nicole by OPI - Have A Heart (heart on top of cupcake)
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Virtual Violet (ring finger background)
  • Nicole by OPI - One Less Lonely Glitter (middle finger)
  • OPI - Lucky Lucky Lavender (under OLLG)
  • Sally Hansen - Everlasting Pink (pointer finger background)
  • Dotting tool
So many colours used, ahaha. There were also random bright colours used for the sprinkles on the cupcakes and the candles on the pointer finger. I think they came out really good :) I really want to do a full cupcake mani now, lol.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. so cute, I love the cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has got to be a cuteness overload! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat if you have small nails and dont have some one to help you? its kinda hard can u post directions or a video that would help

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. small nails still work I did mine on my own and I have short nails and they turned out cute

      Delete