Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NOTD: Simple Dots

Hey Guys!
Today has been yet another lazy day! I had the day off so the bf and I went to see the Lincoln Lawyer (which is pretty good!), then we went home, and I made cupcakes :), after that we just lazed around and watched CSI.
Back to work tomorrow! :(
So, tonight I decided to do another simple design. I'm unsure of what to call it, but it has dots!
I love doing crazy/intense nail art, but I know that it might not be everybody's thing, so I'm going to try posting simple art more often. Something that anyone at any level can do!


PRODUCTS USED:
  • China Glaze - Blue Iguana (blue half of nail)
  • Nicole by OPI - Light A Candle (silver/mauve part of nail)
  • Sally Hansen Insta Dri - Whirlwind White (white dots)
  • Nicole by OPI - "Baby" Blue (small blue dots)
  • Dotting tool
  • Seche Vite (top coat) 
-Kaylie

    2 comments:

    1. When I first glanced at this I thought you did the design for the hostess cupcakes..can you tell what's on my mind right now? ;)

      ReplyDelete