Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This Week's Haul!

Heyyyy Guys,

We have been fixing up the blog a little bit the last few days. Seeing how this is our first blog, we are kind of figuring things out as we go. We have added a few new pages (wish list, about, contact, etc...) that are still under construction, so we are very sorry for any inconvenience.

Anyyyyyyways, the whole purpose of this post was to let you know that this is our first weekly haul post. We are going to try to do this each week (either Jenny or myself will update), so, here it is!  My (Kaylie) weekly haul:

I found these three at Winners, and I was so excited when I seen them! These are OPI's Lemonade Stand by Your Man, Sit Under the Apple Tree, and Oh So Glam!. I know they are old colours, and I have seen the swatches, but I haven't actually gotten the chance to try them out myself yet. I can't wait to test 'em out.

I went back to Lawtons to have a look at more LA Girl nail polish, and I ended up picking up a few extra. They are Extreme, Amethyst, Dainty, Paparazzi, Indulge, Groupie, and Head Banging. I have tried out a few of these colours, and I love them. I still can't believe how good they are for only $1.99-$2.99!

When I took these home, I realized that LA Girl's 'Groupie' looks a lot like OPI's 'OPI Ink'. I'll do a swatch ASAP for you all.

I want to start doing swatches for you guy's! Do any of you know anything about nail wheels? Are they available at Sally's, or is Ebay the best place to buy??

Toodles :)
-Kaylie

1 comment: