Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Lancome Teint Miracle

So, I'm in the market for a new light weight foundation for spring/summer. (If it EVER gets here.) This was launched last spring (I think). You've probably seen the ads featuring Julia Roberts. The reviews I've read have been great. Here's Lancome's write up on it 
Light emanates from the most beautiful skin. Now, reproduce it.

With Aura-Inside™ technology, LancĂ´me invents its 1st foundation that recreates the true natural light of perfect skin. Its unique weightless texture provides perfect buildable coverage with a bare sensation. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within, visibly flawless.

With 10 years of research, and 7 international patents pending, this ultra lightweight formula enriched with soothing rose extract, unifies the skin for a flawless complexion, while giving 18 hours of hydration.

Buildable/Moderate Coverage

True-to-Skin Natural Finish

Suitable for sensitive skin. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.


It seems to have a very wide range in colours.The last time I purchased a Lancome foundation, it wasn't pale enough. I could kind of get away with it in the summer if I blended really well.

So, have any of you guys used it? What's your opinion? Have you found a great foundation for summer? Let us know! It retails for around $40. I plan on getting a sample to check out before I decided on purchasing!

No comments:

Post a Comment