Wednesday, April 6, 2011

NOTD: Cute flower!

Hey guys!
I'm getting so tired of the weather lately! I just want to see blue sky and green grass. While hoping that this will come soon, I did these 'good weather' kind of nails :), and I like the way they came out. Hereeeeee they are...
 PRODUCTS USED:
  • Nicole by OPI - "Baby" Blue (base)
  • China Glaze - Electric Pineapple (tips, and flower)
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Whirlwind White (Konad clouds)
  • Gosh - Peachy (flower)
  • China Glaze - 108 Degrees (flower)
  • Nicole by OPI - Make Mine Lime (on flower stem)
  • Gem for inside of flower
  • Konad plate m79
The clouds really remind me of Super Mario... Possibly a good idea for after Easter?
-Kaylie

4 comments:

  1. would you recommend whirlwind white as a white stamping polish? it looks really good over the blue but how is it over medium/darker colors?
    i'm contemplating buying konad special white polish because the white i use sucks but i if i can save and buy this i will!

    ps this reminds me of mario too! hah. when i saw the thumbnail i thought the flower was one of the mario flower things (their name escapes me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This polish works even better than the konad one I think. I had a small bottle of it, and personally, I love this one a lot more. It is honestly perfectly opaque over anything.
    I'm kind of sad because i'm pretty much out of this bottle, and when I went to walmart tonight they were all sold out :(

    I think super mario nails are a must.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok well i am officially on the hunt for it too! hahaha. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! I love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete