Tuesday, April 26, 2011

NOTD: Silverella Glitters!

Hey Guys,
I hope all of you had a great easter!! I know that I did.
My easter was filled with lots of sour keys, mini eggs, and episodes of fresh prince (best gift everrr).

Today I just wanted something quick and simple, so I just decided to pack some glitter onto my already painted nails. The glitter is 'Party of 5 Glitters' (we included one of these in the giveaway), and I loveeeeeee it. There is so much colourful glitter.
PRODUCTS USED:
  • Nicole by OPI (Nic Stick) - Silverella (base)
  • Wet N Wild - Party of 5 Glitters
  • Seche Vite
-Kaylie

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Funny - I have silver nail polish on right now with glitter haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cute would love to see that on different bases to see how it looks :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete