Search This Blog


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

NOTD: Apple Mani

Hey Guys!
Just posting a NOTD before I head to work. For some reason I came up with apples last night when I wanted to do my nails.. I really don't know where it came from, and I actually don't even like eating red apples, but I thought this idea would be really cute!
Yayyyy Apples!
  • OPI - So Many Clowns...So Little Time (Creme Base)
  • Nicole by OPI - Keep It Real (Apples)
  • Nicole by OPI - Fuchsia Wife (Applied Over Apples)
  • China Glaze - Starboard (Leaf)
  • Art Deco Black (Stems, and used with 'Keep It Real' to shade apples)
I think it came out cute, the only thing you can't see in this picture is the sparkle that "Fuchsia  Wife" gave the apples.
I think I might try some other fruit mani's, I think it could go over well!
They might be cute for summer :)
What do you think, yes? No? Maybe?

Time for me to go to work!!


  1. omg! its sooo hard to see something original! and this is DEFFF that. love it!!! adorbs!

  2. apples are such a cute idea! I agree that fruit manis are a good idea for summer.

  3. VERY cute!! You should do a whole fruit series lol ^_^ ..MANGOS!!