Just posting a NOTD before I head to work. For some reason I came up with apples last night when I wanted to do my nails.. I really don't know where it came from, and I actually don't even like eating red apples, but I thought this idea would be really cute!
- OPI - So Many Clowns...So Little Time (Creme Base)
- Nicole by OPI - Keep It Real (Apples)
- Nicole by OPI - Fuchsia Wife (Applied Over Apples)
- China Glaze - Starboard (Leaf)
- Art Deco Black (Stems, and used with 'Keep It Real' to shade apples)
I think I might try some other fruit mani's, I think it could go over well!
They might be cute for summer :)
What do you think, yes? No? Maybe?
Time for me to go to work!!