Friday, May 6, 2011

NOTD: Silver Flowers

Hey Guys!

Here's another NOTD brought to you by my BM plates, haha.

PRODUCTS USED:
  • BM16
  • LA Colours - Hypnotic
  • Nicole by OPI - Light a Candle
  • China Glaze Strong Adhesion Base Coat
  • Seche Vite
The colour "Hypnotic" actually has a greenish gold shimmer in it, but you can't see it at all in the picture. ALSO, this was my first time using this polish, and it completely dyed my nails. I used base coat and everything!! I should take a picture of them later, because they are a terrible greenish blue colour.
Not that my nails are ever plain anyways, but still.

Time to get ready for work I suppose!
Bye!
-Kaylie

4 comments:

  1. Those nails are gorgeous. I absolutely love them. I'm starting to think with all of your cute nail designs I should get some of those BM plates. :)

    (http://msheatherlee.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those nails are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I love the color combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love your nails! And your blog too! Definitely going to follow you! ;)

    xoxo Lindsey

    ReplyDelete