Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nail of the day!

He guys!
Today I decided to go out and treat myself to some new polishes. I have been hearing great things about the LA Girl Color Addict line, so I decided to pick up a few. They are such a great price (only $2.99 Canadian, and they were also 25% off at the local drug store)! I think i'm going to pick some more up tomorrow, because i'm very impressed with the formula.
So, here is our first NOTD. This is actually my first time doing gradient nails. I'm impressed. I have made one other attempt, but failed miserably, but i'm happy with the outcome. To add a bit of fun to the mani, I used KONAD m79 plate. I like the result :)



PRODUCTS USED:
  • OPI Nail Envy Base Coat
  • LA Girl Color Addict - Indulge (Base)
  • Nicole by OPI - Keep It Real (Gradient)
  • Borghese - Venetian Red (Gradient)
  • LA Colors Art Deco - Black
  • Seche Vite Top Coat

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is BEYOND adorable, i love it!

    And great manicure!

    ReplyDelete