Friday, March 11, 2011

Youtube Beauty Gurus!

I spend a lot of time watching Youtube videos. While I don't post any myself, I have an account and favourite a lot of the tutorials I find and love. I figured this would be a good time to post some of my favourite Makeup Guru's for any of you guys that are just getting into make up and want to learn tips and tricks. These won't be posted in any particular order, but I hope these will lead you into the youtube world of makeup.
  • pixiwoo - Two makeup artist sisters from the UK, great everything! 
  • MakeupByTiffanyD - Great monthly favourites and celebrity inspired looks! Kim Kardishan's glowy look, she's your girl!
  • MakeupGeekTV - A lot of great reviews and substitutes!
  • MissJessicaHarlow - Great celeb inspired makeup and hair tutorials!
  • petrilude - Awesome halloween looks and tips and tricks, all self taught.
  • SarahVictor - Good mixture of celeb/hair/trend videos
  • MissChievous - She does a lot of great reviews on skin care as well as makeup!
  • xsparkage - For those of you who like bright colours, check her out!
There are a lot more that are worth watching, but these are my most watched. So check these out, let me know who you're favourite is, or if there's someone you think I should check out!

No comments:

Post a Comment